Pago46 platform allows merchant receive cash payment for their online business through 2 options:
- Payment Button
- App Marketplace
Integration through payment button is the common way to work with us. This allows Merchant's consumers follow the Pago46 flow eventually and go to a physical point or request a mobile agent to pickup your cash. Once agent scan consumers QR and receive the cash, merchant will be notified in real time about the success or failure of the payment process.
Simplified Integration Steps
- Merchants create an order calling Pago46 API with the payment information typically amount, expiration, merchant order id, among others.
- Pago46 API returns Order information which Merchant have to use to redirect the consumer to Pago46 payment platform.
- Consumer follows the Pago46 payment system flow to
- Request a mobile agent to pickup its cash and complete the payment.
- Go to a physical location and pay with cash and complete the payment.
- Ether the payment process success or fails, the merchant will be notified.
CPP accepts HMAC authentication as a security protocol to allow access to the endpoints. HMAC consists in apply a hash over a certain information and send in every request the hash and date. This allow CPP API verify that every request is being generated for the authorized requester.
Every request to the CPP API mus contains `message-hash` and `message-date` header parameters
Agent App Marketplace
The is a marketplace inside our App (Store section) where our agents are allow to "sell" your products / services in an impulsive way.