Below you will find some terms used in this documentation center. These terms are frequently used when a merchant integrates and works with the Pago46 payment platform.
- Merchant: A business that wants to sell to consumers products or services.
- Consumer: A person or business who wants to buy online and pay with cash.
- Agent: An agent is a person who wants to collect cash and make money using Pago46's app
- CPP: Cash Payment Platform. Pago46 CPP is a cash payment platform that allows consumers to pay with cash. The platform is a three sided marketplace that connects merchants, agents, and consumers in real time..
- Order: A unit of information that describes what the consumer would like to buy from the merchant.
- API RESTFul: Stateless communication protocol used to integrate merchant's system with Pago46 CPP.
Please let us know if some concept is not clear or if you have comments on how to improve this documentation.